Commissioning Support Services
Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Startup Project Services
N3 OWT provides expertise and support in the areas of Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Startup Planning and Execution.
N3 OWT's flexible and agile team of professionals provides expertise and work processes that can improve the timely completion of activities during this very challenging phase of the project. Our Operations Readiness Team ensures a successful transition from the construction mechanical completion phase to final production operations. N3 OWT provides the following major services:
- Commissioning Management
- Commissioning Quality Assurance
- Commissioning Field Support
N3 OWT provides a well-skilled team to develop a detailed work scope and execution plan for the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and Start-Up. The N3 OWT Team works with the Client Team to execute and manage the commissioning and start-up work in the field.
Successful execution during the Commissioning & Startup phases starts with the planning phase. The N3 OWT Team mobilizes during the plant detail design phase and develops the Commissioning Plan, which includes work processes, strategies, interfaces, schedules and work force requirements. The following deliverables are key elements to effectively manage plant commissioning:
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Startup Planning
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Startup Procedures
- Commissioning Tracking Systems Implementation
Commissioning Quality Assurance
N3 OWT ensures that the commissioning and startup phase follows an industry accepted Quality Assurance process. N3 OWT uses two very critical reviews before key project milestones to ensure that all technical and safety aspects are covered before the next execution step. These reviews are:
- The Operational Readiness Review (ORR)
- The Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR)
Commissioning Field Support
N3 OWT personnel mobilize senior professionals who provide field coordination, interfaces and critical technical capabilities in the field. Our services may start as early as the fabrication yard pre-commissioning and continue until the operating plant production is stable.
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Startup Assistance
- On-the-Job Training for Operators & Maintenance crews through a Mentoring Program
- O&M (Operations & Maintenance) Procedures Post Startup audits and revisions
- Management Systems Post Startup Audit and Revisions